donderdag 20 januari 2011

World of Warcraft Concept Art

This period we've had to make concept art.
The teacher said we had to choose between Assassin's, Pirates or World of Warcraft characters.
I chose World of Warcraft.

I started with researching for World of Warcraft concept art.
And then I made a background story for my character.

Now I looked on the internet for good thumbnails.
I've found one and started Photoshopping.
Because I had to use the World of Warcraft style I wanted to make it look more like a painting instead of photorealistic.

Because my monster has fire and stone elements I started looking for stone textures.
When I found one I started brushing the face.
Then a part of the body and sword.

I hope that in my next blog I can tell you how I finished my work.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten