dinsdag 25 januari 2011

Role Playing Game Warcraft Engine

In the beginning of this period we get the assignment to make a RPG in the Warcraft Editor.
I thought it was easy hehe.
Well it's clear now, IT WASN'T.

We had to start with an leveldocument.
In the leveldocument we write our plans for the RPG.
Things like: Storyline, Floorplan etc.

After that we started building a greybox in the Warcraft editor.
A greybox is a empty level, no decoration or so.
In this greybox we put all our scripts, so we can see if everything works before we are going to build the complete level.

I started making a camera-script, the camera is always behind the players character.
And if the character rotates, the camera rotates too.

Then I started to make quests, damn this was a very hard challenge for my but after a while I started understanding it.

It still doesn't work that good.

Next time I hope I can tell you how I finished my RPG, or at least fixed the quests-problem.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten